Bonfire season hasn't begun yet, I know (WAYYYY TOO HOT for that right now, am I right?!)...but it's ALWAYS a good time for s'mores...just maybe not for starting a gigantic fire. SO. I have the perfect solution for you: my GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN S'MORES PIE! Enough said? I think so. Enjoy friends!
1. One box vegan, gluten-free Graham-style crackers (or try Anna's Organics Graham-less Crackers!)
2. 1/4 cup ground golden flaxseed
3. 1/3 c buttery flavored coconut oil
4. 1 cup Dandie's vegan mini marshmallows
5. 1/3 cup cacao nibs (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
1. Place graham crackers in a large ziploc bag and crush well.
2. In a large bowl, combine graham crackers crumbs, flaxseed, and melted coconut oil. Mix well and press into pie dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
3. Arrange marshmallows over crust and return to oven. Bake another 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown on top.
4. Remove pie from oven once more and sprinkle cacao nibs on top. Bake 10 more minutes. Remove and let cool 30 minutes before slicing (of you can wait that long!). Enjoy!